While there are countless fitness programs and strategies to stay in shape, this dance fitness style has some unique qualities that help it stand out from other competitors. Now, let’s take a closer look at the many benefits of zumba. Zumba dancing classes incorporate elements of soca, samba, salsa, merengue and mambo, with new urban dance styles such as hip-hop, reggaeton in the dance fitness workouts. Zumba dance features all styles of music, including latin music, disco, rock and pop.
- I have so much to do and I do not have the extra time to workout.
- Being active for short periods of time throughout the day can add up to provide health benefits.
- This is where the silliness comes into play, but again, we promise it’s totally worth it.
- The Latin dance rhythms and step aerobics technique complement the basic Zumba routines of the program.
- Today’s Featured Cost ArticlesWhat would a personal trainer cost to reach those New Year’s resolutions?
Gyms, however, have the advantage of toning up and improving fitness. It involves aerobic movement, dance steps, and calisthenic movements. It could allow anyone to reduce the number of pounds they need to lose with a healthy diet plan by an estimated three to two pounds weekly. There is no need to hire special equipment to work!!
Our Virtual Class Offerings
If it has too much tread, you won’t be able to float and pivot like you want. For the record, it’s worth investing in some dance sneakers if you do decide to stick to it. They’re only about $30.00 from a discount dance supply store and can easily be found online.
How Often Should I Do Strong By Zumba?
Barring any doctor’s limitations, says Perlman, Zumba is safe for a range of ages and fitness levels because the steps can be modified so that it’s very low-impact. And all you need are a good pair of dance shoes or cross-trainers. Make your weight loss journey easier and quicker than ever with 15-Day Fit! Featuring effective cardio and muscle toning workouts and Zumba … Get groovin’ with exciting dance-fitness workouts featuring upbeat Latin and world rhythms designed specifically for the Baby Boomer generation.